My Nady SMPS Phantom power supply broke down during the holidays of 2009. I couldn't get anyone to fix it since all the technicians I trust to do the repairs with won't be back until after the holidays. So instead, I tried to fix it myself.
Now I'm not an electrician, technician or have any experience with this sort of thing. And with no one to turn to, I went the way of the internet to find out how I could make it happen.
After going through different forums and power supply specific sites, this eBook always got recommended. So I bought it, gave it a try... and after all was said and done I'm stunned at how easy and quick repairing an SMPS turned out to be!
The author, Jestine Yong, clearly knows what he's talking about. After 20 years in the electronic repair line and having repaired thousands and thousands of SMPS, he's the guy to go to.
With this eBook you will...
- get easy to follow step by step detailed instructions. All 271 pages of it!
- understand how Switch Mode Power Supplies work.
- know how to read the Schematic Diagram and the functions of each SMPS component.
- know how to troubleshoot, isolate and fix problems in SMPS.
- understand the critical waveforms and voltages in many parts of the SMPS section.
- complete full color photos and diagrams to go along with the instructions.
- discover the a11 circuit functions of SMPS.
- learn the 5 surefire methods of troubleshooting and repairing any type of SMPS.
- learn 11 important true case histories in SMPS repair that can practically and efficiently assist you in repairing SMPS.
- learn 13 chosen true case histories in ATX power supplies repair.